A GIFT THAT GIVES BACK AND A CHANCE TO WIN £80 IN THEATRE TOKENS
Treat your loved ones and give back to theatre at the same time; Theatre Token e-Gifts are the perfect gift. Enter our prize draw to be in with a chance of winning an £80 Theatre Tokens eGift to use yourself or gift to a theatre fan you know.
The brilliant thing about Theatre Tokens is they have no expiry date. You can feel confident in these uncertain times that you will be able to see a show at more than 260 venues across the country, including London’s West End, as soon as your favourite reopens.
Theatre is nothing without its audiences, so if you are able to, why not treat yourself or your loved ones with Theatre Tokens. Not only will you be supporting the industry when we need it most, you’ll have something wonderful to look forward to when we all get through this.
Society Of London Theatre and UK Theatre are not for profit organisations and we have run Theatre Tokens for 36 years and so you can be reassured that every penny you spend with us is supporting the industry when we need it most both now and in the future – so thank you.
About Theatre Tokens
These theatre gift vouchers can be topped up whenever you want and can be used to buy theatre tickets in a variety of places, including:
- At over 260 venues nationwide
- Online at Official London Theatre
- In London’s West End theatres
Theatre Tokens can be purchased online at TheatreTokens.com
For more amazing Theatre Tokens competitions, please click HERE
- The prize will be 1 prize(s) of a £80 eGift of Theatre Tokens.
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter or Society of London Theatre, their families or agents. This prize draw will be governed by English law.
- The prize draw is free to enter. To enter the prize draw, you need to enter your details. All entries must be submitted by the webform.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for lost entries regardless of the cause or for entries not completed or received due to a technical fault or other issue.
- Only one entry to the prize draw will be accepted per person.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw from all entries received by the closing date.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The Promoter's decision will be final and binding in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Unless you have agreed to be added to the Theatre Tokens mailing list, your details will only be used to contact you (i) to inform you of the outcome of the prize draw, whether or not you are the winner, and (ii) to inform you if you are the winner and (iii) if you are the winner, to announce in writing, or to inform the public of, the name of the winner and will not be stored or used for marketing purposes. You will not otherwise be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw. By entering into the prize draw you are consenting to be contacted in the manner referred to in this paragraph.
- If a prize is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to provide a substitute prize. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- By entering the prize draw, you agree to abide by the rules of the prize draw which include all instructions.
- Winners are asked to produce an image of themselves with their prizes and write a short statement about their win to be added to both Bauer and Winning Moments websites after the competition has completed. By entering you confirm to the use of your information.
Ends November 30, 2020.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via: